Appreciate another backdrop consistently! from the best wellspring of photography: unsplash.com
Walpy apk doesn’t depend on fixed-time cautions that keep your gadget from getting enough rest. It lets Android make sense of when is the best time to change backdrops. You can design limitations to change backdrop while your gadget is:
- On a WI-FI arrange
This permits you to appreciate another backdrop consistently without harming your gadget battery, information or execution; there are heaps of backdrops to look over!
Backdrops from Unsplash – > Check out their contexts on Unsplash.com
How Walpy app works
Walpy wallpapers allow you to set your home wallpaper picture, and lock screens that shift every day. Wallpaper picture collection comes from sources such as Google Earth and Google+ and continues to grow.
- To change the wallpaper automatically, install the app and open it. Two boxes at the top will display the wallpaper currently set for both the “Home screen” and the “Lock screen.”
- To adjust the wallpaper on your Android device automatically, scroll down to the section called “Pick wallpaper” and tap on a label you want.
- You may pick a standard, single image or allow the device to choose a regular wallpaper. The alternative named “Regular Wallpaper” is the one that changes daily. So, press the box called “Regular Wallpaper.”
- If you select a single image, you will be asked to set it as the Home screen, Lock screen, or Both wallpaper. If you choose a unique model, though, it won’t automatically change every day.
- This shows a dialogue box with directions. Tap on’ Continue’
- The first wallpaper will be shown. At the end of the page, tap “Set as Wallpaper.”
- Click “Home screen” in the “Save as Wallpaper” dialogue box if you want to keep your live wallpaper on the Lock screen and only change the wallpaper on your desk screen. Tap “Home and Lock screens” to apply the wallpaper to both
- The picture becomes the Home screen wallpaper (and Lock screen, if you choose that option).
- Through reaccessing the Wallpapers by Walpy App and clicking on the “Refresh” button in the “Home Screen” window, you will manually adjust the wallpaper.