What's New in
Samsung Email App Apk is frequently updating the app in order to give you the best email client for android experience. Turn on auto-updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
-Fix sending error in some cases
-Fix Yahoo account login issue
-Fix compare logic to prevent overwriting settings
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about Samsung Email App Apk
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest Latest Samsung Email App for Android
More About the Apps
Samsung Email App Apk: This update is available for Samsung Mobile with Android OS.
Samsung Email enables users to manage multiple personal and business email accounts seamlessly. Samsung Email also offers EAS integration for business, encryption using S/MIME to safeguard data and ease-of-use features such as insightful notifications, SPAM management. Furthermore, organizations can administer various policies as needed.
. Doesn’t support SamsungTheme from P OS
Key features of Samsung Email App Apk
· POP3 and IMAP support for managing personal email accounts
· Exchange ActiveSync (EAS) integration for synchronizing Exchange Server-based business email, calendars, contacts and tasks
· Encryption using S/MIME for secure email communication
Additional features Samsung email app for android
· Customizable user experience with notifications, schedule synchronization, SPAM management, and combined mailboxes
· Policy administration with comprehensive, built-in EAS support
· Conversation and thread view to read related mail
Regarding the App Access Permission
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Optional permissions for Samsung email app latest]
– Camera: Used to attach photos to email
– Location: Used to attach current location information to the email
– Contacts: Used to link email recipients/senders with contacts and synchronize contact information when using Microsoft Exchange account
– Storage: Used to attach files to email or save attached files
– Phone: Used to check device-unique identification information when using Microsoft Exchange account.