Wherever you want, when you want mobile banking with Regions. Our app provides a fast, secure and convenient way to directly manage your regional accounts from your favourite device.
- Apps include:-View the balance of account and details of the purchase.
- Block purchases with the Regions LockIt on your personal credit card page, CheckCard and Now Card ®.
- Payment of regional bills Bill Pay-View and edit scheduled payments
- Send money to your family or friends via Zelle ®
- Easy access to Visa Checkout ®
- Move funds from Regions accounts
- Deposit checks into Banking, Save and Money Market or load funds into Regions Now Card
- Download and trigger Cashback Rewards straight from your smartphone
- Show Partnership Rewards points balances
- Receive updates
- Make a Regions banker meeting directly
- Locate the nearest Regions branch or ATM
Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association and may be used by the issuer pursuant to a license issued by Visa U.S.A. Inc.
Regions Bank Application are a well-established option for those who want in-person banking and free ATMs in the 15-state service area: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.1 If you also want these incentives, it could be a good fit for you: free test only when you apply for fee waivers.
Regions Bank Online Banking App Financial Corporation has $129 billion in assets and provides full-service financial services to consumers and businesses in the South, Midwest and Texas.16 The holding company was chartered in 1970 with three banks: Huntsville’s First National Bank, Montgomery’s First National Bank, and Birmingham’s Exchange Security Bank. The bank reports encryption of the mobile app, website, and other digital connections, and your account details are not stored by the app.