What's New in
PhonePe APK update added this features
- Buy Coronavirus Insurance on PhonePe at an affordable price.
- Activate one-click payment on your visa cards for faster checkout.
- Navigate easily to stores near you with directions on PhonePe.
- Invest in Liquid Funds & get higher returns on your savings.
- Book your HP Gas cylinder on the app.
- Recharge your FASTag easily on PhonePe.
- Now use security unlock while opening the app to keep your app safe.
- Sort & filter nearby stores according to rating, distance, offers etc.
- Bug fixes & updates.
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about PhonePe APK
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest PhonePe App
More About the Apps
PhonePe apps is a payment app that allows you to recharge your mobile phone, pay all your utility bills and make instant payments at your favourite offline and online stores using BHIM UPI, your card and wallet.
Features of Phonepe
Link your bank to the PhonePe app and immediately transfer money to BHIM UPI. The PhonePe app is safe and secure, fulfils all your needs for payment and banking, and is much better than Internet banking. IFSC codes, account numbers, or other information need not be recalled. Make instant bank transfers with BHIM UPI using your Virtual Payment Address (VPA) using a mobile number or unique payment identity.
- On the PhonePe app, you can do things: transfer money with BHIM UPI: send and ask money from your contacts anytime, anywhere. You can also monitor your account balance, save money, and manage multiple bank accounts through banks such as Yes Bank, SBI, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Baroda Bank, Canara Bank and more than 140 banks.
- Recharge your mobile and DTH link: For operators such as Jio, Vodafone, Airtel, Idea. You can also recharge your connections to Datacard / DTH via leading providers such as Tata Sky, SUN Direct, Airtel Direct, Videocon D2H.
- Charge Credit Card Bills: Pay Visa, Amex, MasterCard, Rupay and Diners credit card bills.
Pay Utility Bills: pay electronic bills through suppliers such as Airtel, BSNL, Tata DoCoMo, MTNL, Reliance and electricity bills through 180 + billers like TNEB, MSEDCL, BESCOM, BSES, IGL. You can also pay your bills quickly and easily.
Use your favourite apps on’ PhonePe Switch ‘ using your favourite food, travel, shopping and grocery apps without installing them. Order food on apps such as Domino, Faasos, OvenStory, FreshMenu, Box8 and more. Book travel via redBus, Goibibo, redBus, Oyo, MakeMyTrip, Treebo, and so on.
- Buy and Sell Gold: Purchase and sell 24 K Gold at prices on the live market. The gold you buy is kept in a bank locker that is safe and stable.
- Purchase PhonePe Gift Cards: Buy a PhonePe Gift Card for secure payment through 1 lakh+ offline and online channels and throughout the PhonePe app.
- Invest in saving funds for tax: save tax quickly and easily by investing in the PhonePe app in tax saver funds.
- Make online payments easy: pay for electronics, mobile phones, apparel, home appliances and kitchen appliances easily through your favourite online shopping sites like Flipkart, Myntra.
- Shop at shops and offline stores: shop at your local Kirana store and your favourite food and retail outlets such as KFC, Bata, More, Star Bazaar, Cafe Coffee Day, Pantaloons, etc. Monitor your refunds: monitor and track refunds from your favourite PhonePe shopping websites. For more info, visit our website at https://www.phonepe.com
App permissions and reasons: SMS-We use this to search the registration phone number
- Place-This is NPCI’s prerequisite for UPI Contacts transactions-We use this to send money to phone numbers and to pick numbers to reload.
- Camera-This is what we use to scan the QR code.
- Space-This is used to store the QR code that has been scanned.
- Accounts-They uses this when signing up to pre-populate the email address.
- Call-We uses this to detect single vs dual sim and allow the user to pick a microphone.
How create Phonepe Account for free?
- Phase 1: Go to the search box for Play Store and select Phone Pe.
- Phase 2: Download PhonePe afterwards. I already have PhonePe installed here.
- Phase 3: You should notice this screen after the first launch of PhonePe. Choose the language you like. I chose English for everyone’s comfort. Tap on the Start button.
- Phase 4: You must first register with PhonePe. It’s like that. Click the Register button.
- Phase 5: Choose the number of your SIM card that is already connected to your bank account. And then send SMS, your name will be auto-checked.
- Phase 6: Then, your phone number will be shown, and you will be asked to set a 4-digit pin for PhonePe. Recall this pin, please.
- Phase 7: This is the screen of the login. You will find this screen first each time you open PhonePe. Enter your mobile number and pin registered, and then log in.
- Phase 8: The main screen. You can see PhonePe’s various functions. We will now set your information first, such as VPA–Virtual Private Address Email Address and details of the bank account. So, go to the top left corner menu first.
- Phase 9: Now click bigger than the symbol on that little white.
- Phase 10: Check your email afterwards. I’ve already checked my email here. Finally, the essential part. All these APIs are based on VPAs. You need to set your Own VPA as a Facebook username.
It’s going to be exclusive throughout the world. For PhonePe, it’s going to be, [email protected] where XYZ is anything in my case it’s [email protected] you can also set more than one VPAs
- Phase 11: you can see, I generated two VPAs one is [email protected] second is [email protected], and my main VPA is [email protected] Head back to the menu after doing this and then press on the bank accounts.
- Phase 12: You will then be shown your bank details automatically. It will ask you to set you six digit UPI MPIN for the first time and to set this you will need to enter the details of your debit card linked to this bank account.
[ NOTE: Through this account, this UPI MPIN will stay the same for all UPI transactions. The MPIN UPI is not limited to this program alone. It’s an MPIN universal. It’s going to look like this after doing this. Individual bank accounts like this can be included. Now, everything has been set to make payments and transactions. Through pressing request balance and then inserting UPI MPIN, you can also test your balance. Go back to the main screen.]
- Phase 13: Click to submit on the main screen. You’ll note the video above. There are two ways to pay. First, VPA is used and second, bank accounts are used. You can see that wehave already added two VPAs. By entering the VPA address of the beneficiary, you can add as many VPAs as you want. Take great care to add VPAs, Confirm the beneficiary’s name and address. You can also go on the second way… refer to the picture. Click Confirm after entering the correct details. I’m going to show you a demo for VPA transfer money. So, first, go to the main menu to send and then go to add VPA Contact. I’m sending INR 50 to [email protected] here. You’ve finished the process.