What's New in
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about Nagad Apk for Android
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest Nagad Apps Apk
More About the Apps
Features of Nagad
You will receive notifications about your latest Nagad activity; see your transaction history, transaction summary, etc. Shortly, Nagad will bring new and innovative services to the market to meet customer needs and demands.
- Languages: Bangladesh and English support
- Secure Financial Service App: The Nagad App is a secure application. Nagad App requires two phases of your PIN. First, you need to login, and second, you need to provide the PIN for each purchase.
- Customisation: You may add the name of the monitor and modify the display graphic.
No “send money” to the wrong number: for fast and error-free money transfer, you can easily select the recipient you want from your contact list.
- Scan QR Code for Cash Out: Scan QR codes for Cash Out at Uddokta points
- Mobile Recharge: Recharge mobile or pay postpaid mobile bills for mobile network operators below:
(You will regularly pick a recharge from the computer for ease.)
- Statement: Test your automated financial service status more easily by viewing your comprehensive transaction history and a monthly transaction overview.
- One-touch balance verification: a single tap on the computer makes it very easy to verify your balance
- Notification: receive notifications for your new Nagad CASH transactions.
The benefits of Nagad
- Money can be transmitted via mobile.
- Send money can be made for free
- Cash-out allows you to quickly charge a 1.70% service code through a mobile app with a 1.80% service charge
- Mobile recharge is entirely free
- Five lakh per month to cash out
- Send Money can make up to Rs 5 lakh per month.
How to Open Nagad Account
All you need if you want to create a Nagad account via mobile.
- A national ID card.
- An active SIM card.
- You have to take a selfie to open a cash account with a National ID card.
Steps to open an account
- First, open the downloaded app from the Play Store. Now take a look at the bottom. Click here to register.
- Now click on the number with which you want to open the Nagad account. Select the name with the name you opened the account from Grameenphone, Banglalink, Airtel, Robi, whatever number is selected here then click.
- Fill the sign-up form with the required information.
- Now you have to upload the National ID card. You need to take a picture of your National ID card through the camera. The document you have uploaded will be shown together
- Now they have made all your information; you have nothing to worry about.
- Then give your personal information, ie if you are male or female, whatever your ID card information and Done.
- Now you have to take the mobile phone that gave the number first dial * 167 # you’ll see the option to provide the new PIN code with the new PIN code as you want four 5 six digits. Enter the confirmation PIN code and make it your account complete.