What's New in
Monzo App is frequently updating the app in order to give you the best banking apps experience. Turn on auto-updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
It’s a low-key update this week. Things are moving, but we’re not ready to share anything major just yet. Trust that the usual flurry of fixed bugs and improved performances are included though.
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about Monzo App
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest Monzo App Apk for Android
More About the Apps
Your Monzo Bank App account is instant spending notifications, stress-free travelling, easy budgeting and support from real people, whenever you need it.
Features of Monzo Apk
- *Always know how much money you have**
- Get on top of your spending with instant notifications every time you pay for something, with a balance that updates immediately, not days later.
- **Use your card anywhere**
- Whether it’s with your hot coral debit card, or Google Pay, Monzo works all around the world, and you don’t need to tell us when you’re going.
- **Spend for free**
- We don’t charge fees for spending on your card, we don’t charge overdraft fees and we don’t mark up the exchange rate when you go abroad.
- **Pay people in seconds**
- Send and receive money free and instantly with other Monzo users, and say thanks with an emoji!
- **Stay in control**
- If you lose your card, freeze it in the app and get a new one quickly. (Or defrost it if you find it again.)
- **Rest easy**
- Money in your Monzo US account is protected by FDIC, so you’re insured up to $250,000, and our anti-fraud systems make sure your money is safe, without adding friction for you. The Monzo Mastercard Debit Card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
- **Legal Notice**
- Monzo Inc. does not offer or provide banking services on its own behalf or for its affiliates and is not a bank. Monzo Inc. is wholly owned by Monzo Bank app Limited. Monzo Bank Limited is a non-US bank, is not FDIC-insured, and does not offer or provide banking services in the United States or to US residents.