What's New in
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about UVO Eservices App Apk
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest Kia UVO Eservices App Apk for Android
More About the Apps
Using your smartphone, Kia UVO Eservices App Apk for Android can provide the following features:
1. Vehicle Diagnostics: Diagnose whether problems exist within major vehicle systems. If an abnormality exists, you can call Kia Roadside Assist or schedule a service appointment with your Kia Dealership directly from the vehicle or using the UVO app.
2. Roadside Assist: Contact Kia Roadside Assistance Program with just a click.
3. MyPOIs: Synchronize your POIs list from your Kia owner account with your vehicle’s navigation system.
4. Parking Minder: Save your vehicle’s parked location where the vehicle parked and navigate to it later, or send the location to a friend.
5. My Car Zone: Create records of when your vehicle is travelling faster than a set speed, starts driving later than a set time or enters a set restricted area
6. Trip Info: Analytics of your monthly driving habits such as total driving distance and average speed.
7. Dealer Appointments: Request service appointments at a dealership of your choosing.
For more information about UVO eServices, visit https://owners.kia.com/us/en/about-uvo-eservices.html
*To use UVO eServices, you will need a Kia vehicle equipped with UVO eServices, have registered a Kia owner account at owners.kia.com, and a compatible smartphone. You can check your vehicle and phone compatibility at https://owners.kia.com/content/owners/en/uvo-availability.html/
For help on your UVO eServices system, contact the UVO call centre at 1-844-886-9411