What's New in
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about Hinge Dating App Android
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest Hinge Dating App
More About the Apps
Hinge dating app is the application for people who want to get off dating apps. And it’s working. Currently, 3 out of 4 times Hinge members want to go on a second date, we’re the #1 mobile-first dating app mentioned in the New York Times wedding section, and we’re the fastest-growing dating app in the US, UK, Canada, and Australia.
🌟 BUZZ ABOUT HINGE 🌟
• “Hinge’s CEO says a good dating app relies on vulnerability, not algorithms.” – Washington Post
• “Hinge dating app is the first dating app to measure real-world success” – TechCrunch
• “A great option for those fed up with temporary love.” – TheNextWeb
HOW WE GET YOU OFF HINGE
In today’s digital world, singles are so busy matching that they’re not connecting, in person, where it counts. Hinge is on a mission to change that. So we built an app that’s designed to be deleted.
- We quickly learn your type. You’ll only be introduced to the best people for you.
- We give you a sense of someone’s personality. You’ll get to know potential dates through their unique answers to prompts, and personal information like religion, height, and politics.
- We make it easy to start a conversation. Every match begins by someone liking or commenting on a specific part of your profile.
- We ask how your dates are going. After exchanging phone number with a Match, we’ll follow up to hear how your time went so we can make better recommendations in the future.
The app is free to use. Members looking to see who likes them, set advanced preferences, or access Hinge Experts can upgrade to a Preferred Membership.
Terms of Service: https://hinge.co/terms.html
How to use Hinge dating app for safer date
Meeting new people is fun, but if you communicate with anyone you don’t attend, you should still be alert. Using your judgement to make sure you send first communications or meet in person. There are some measures you can do to help you remain healthy through your time in Hinge, even if you can not monitor the actions of others.
Safe in Online: Do not submit money also though the individual says they are in an emergency, mainly through a wire transfer. Wearing money is like transferring money – the exchange or the trail where the money goes is almost challenging to undo. Never post details that can be used to unlock your accounts. When you are demanded money by another person, send it directly to us. See the recommendations given by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission in the Web section or the video below for advice on the prevention of love fraud.
Protect Information: Never reveal your details (e.g., that you are heading to a particular workout every Monday), such as your social security number, house or phone, or anything you don’t know regarding your daily routine. If you are a parent, restrict the details on your profile and early contact that you post with your baby. Do not exchange information such as the names of your babies, their schooling locations, their ages or their sexes.
Protect your data: Be sure you use a right password and be very vigilant to sign into a public or mutual device from your account. If you get a request for account details from a sender, you will never be sent a request for your username and password details by Hinge.
Healthy Relationship: Look for scammers who pretend to be from your nation and have stayed abroad, in particular, whether they are looking for financial assistance. Be wary about someone who doesn’t meet in person or talk on a phone/video call — that they don’t tell they’re. If anyone ignores inquiries or asks for a romantic commitment without meeting or even understanding you — that’s a red flag.