What's New in
Google Recorder App is frequently updating the app in order to give you the best voice recorder for android experience. Turn on auto-updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
• Works with Google Assistant. Just say Hey Google to start, stop, or search a recording.
• Save transcription text to Google Docs
Screenshots from the Apps
Information about Google Recorder App
|Size||Varies with device|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
Download the Latest Google Recorder Apk App for Android
More About the Apps
How to Use Google Recorder Apk
If you have an Android phone, an audio recording application has been built into your phone, capturing good sound quality. These easy steps to find and use are still working well. One of the reasons I use it so much is the voice recorder app on my Samsung Galaxy J8. It allows me to record interviews, record stories, record calls and meetings.
Follow these steps to record with Google Recorder Apk
1. By swiping from the bottom of your screen open the App Drawer.
2. You might need to open a directory that probably has the phone name for the label if you don’t immediately see the voice recorder app (Samsung, for example). Click the Voice Recorder button, then.
3. Tap the red circle and the pause icon to pause to start the video.
4. Press the grey square to stop recording, name, and recording and switch to a record list which you can access, even by typing in the top-right corner of the word “LIST.”
To install one of the many recording apps available in the Google Play Store, when you are not pleased with the built-in Audio recorder app.
Google Recorder Apk Alternatives
Google Recorder is a great choice, which is easy to use and can be used to stop recording at silent moments automatically. But as an alternative, you can use the in-built recorder too.