Best Social Media Apps For Business: So you decided to make the leap and invest for business in social media sites–the right choice! Social media is one of the cheapest marketing forms available, and every day the ROI it provides to the business world is growing.
But now the big question is, where are you spending on social media sites? Or are you investing in them all? Which business social media sites will provide the lowest cost of the most ROI?
Top 4 Best Social Media Apps For Business To Promote
Once we delve into business’ best social media platforms, let’s talk about social networks as a whole a little bit more. 81% of the population in the United States has at least one social media profile, and more than half have two or more. Therefore, no matter which social media platforms you choose to participate, you have a strong chance to reach consumers that you may not otherwise have met!
Also, people not only use social media, but they specifically use social media to make purchasing decisions! For example, Facebook has acquired customers from 70 percent of business-to-consumer marketers. Ninety-three percent of Pinterest users are planning or making purchases using the platform, and more? Users on Instagram used Instagram to buy a product digitally.
Not only are people buying on social media from businesses, but they spend 20% -40% more money on transactions using social media! And if that wasn’t enough, 71 percent of consumers who have had a positive experience with a social media brand is likely to recommend the brand to their friends and family, increasing their customer base even further!
Among others, these numbers show that there is money to be made in the realm of social networks, but which one is better for your business? Today we’re going to hit the Top 4 Best Social Media Apps For Small Business To Promote Business and help business owners like you determine which one will be the most successful for you.
1. Google My Business – Top Social Media Apps For Business
Billions of people are searching for businesses like yours on Google every day. Let your company profile stand out and use Google My Company software to turn such inquiries into your clients.
- Respond to customer reviews, message, and see your followers on the Customers tab.
- Change your company profile and see the updates in real-time on Google.
- Share images, build appealing deals, and share what’s different about your company.
- See how and how your customers interact with your Business Profile from the Home App tab in one glance.
- Get real-time notifications to find out when a client connects to your Google business. Knowing that Google My Business is on the clock, helping you get more customers, focus on what you love, and relax comfortably.
- Handle several dashboard positions and allow others to handle the dashboard.
Note for approval Location: you need to use your current location as your business location Contacts: you need to auto-complete email addresses while allowing others to handle your page or allow consumer reservations in your phone contacts Storage: you need to view photos taken at your business location.
2. Facebook Pages Manager – Business Social Media Apps
Right from you’re mobile, handle your Facebook page. You can stay informed with the Pages Manager app and immediately respond to customers.
- App blogging: posting updates and running the Account without using a device.
- Messages: read and respond to messages sent to your Site by your customers.
- Facebook and Instagram: connect your accounts in a single inbox to handle Facebook messages, comment on comments, and comment on Instagram.
- Push notifications: get important activity alerts and see all your Page notifications in one place.
- Insights: On your Page, track promotions, stats, and activity so you can build your business.
Anyone who manages a Facebook page is free to download and use this app.
3. Workplace by Facebook – Social Media Apps For Small Business
We believe that when everyone has a voice and the power to make a difference, organizations work best. So we created Workplace, a collaborative tool that allows you and your colleagues to create groups for your teams and projects and share unlimited project updates, files, videos, pictures, ideas, and more.
- Function everywhere, move smoothly between your desktop and your phone or tablet.
- Send messages and use Workplace Chat to make voice and video calls.
- You can use the app to sign in to an existing account in the workplace or create one from scratch.
The workplace is ad-free, and Facebook is completely separate. So you and your team will concentrate on aligning your goals, creating successful working partnerships, and transforming your company into a family.
4. LinkedIn – Social Media Apps For Business To Promote
Job search with LinkedIn software is more informed. Use the #1 job search and technical networking app to communicate, keep up-to-date with companies, track influencers, and apply for jobs. LinkedIn is the leading social network for companies, influencers, employees, entrepreneurs, hiring managers, recruiters, and leaders of thought. Try the free app today!
Were you hunting for business contacts? Would you like to be in touch with your network of professionals? Search for the latest news from the industry? Were you looking for new opportunities for business? Do this with the free LinkedIn app and more. Whether you’re a college student or a veteran in the industry, LinkedIn connects you to the world’s largest professional network.
Search for your next dream job on LinkedIn and get your resume noticed and connect to local employment. Save time and improve your job search by using LinkedIn to browse through millions of job openings and find the right jobs for you as a career finder. Set work notifications to be alerted if your company’s new positions are released so that you can be the first to submit with your resume.
You are using LinkedIn to develop your network, increasing your product and business success, and launch your job search. Register in just a few taps for positions with your CV and professional profile. To provide you with a reference, tell your business contacts employed at the following firms. All this will boost the job odds. Through interacting with associates, coworkers, businesses, industry experts, and the rest of the LinkedIn group, LinkedIn makes business networking simple.
Four reasons why you’re going to love the LinkedIn app
- Social networking: create your profile and highlight your skills
- Job search & recruitment: find the right position to suit your skills and apply with your curriculum vitae
- Industry News: share articles or write your posts-follow opportunities: see if you’re interested in hiring companies
- Professional network: follow the activity of your business vitae. LinkedIn presents you with the best way to connect with recruiters, experts, and enterprises.
Final Thought on Best Apps For Business Social Media
Understanding which social media platform to use to save you time will not only help you get further to your goals. That doesn’t say, however, that you don’t have to spend much time on it — the meaning of the social network is to be personal. We also advise that you spend at least six hours a week on reporting, uploading, and answering alone (Insider tip: use a site such as Hootsuite to save you time).
Although some of these locations are common, others in the East are titans, but in the West, they are relatively unknown. As the internet continues to become more available, global communication, however, many of these top social media sites are expanding rapidly internationally.
Which social media sites do you use to promote your business at the moment? In the comments below, let us know!
We Recommend you to consider watching this video to clear your thoughts.